- Published in: Huff Post's Off The Bus
After a cold day of handing out pamphlets for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, three New Yorkers swapped ideas about how to better reach people in a city where so many people are in a hurry and going door-to-door isn’t possible with most people living in apartment buildings.
Their solution: Pub crawling for Obama.
A handful of Obama supporters toured bars in the East Village on Friday night. They talked up the senator’s better points to fellow New Yorkers over pints of Guinness and Stella. They even made a few new friends â€“ and picked up some supporters along the way.
- Obama Team Seeks Souls, Votes
- Hillary's Broadway Babies Sing Praises
- Obama Fans Hit The Span
- Barber Says Obama is Heads Above
- It Takes a Village to Tango