- Published in: New York Daily News
A new food co-op in Clinton Hill is trying to attract more minority shoppers to buy its assorted selection of bread, organic veggies and cheese.
The Greene Hill Food Cooperative opened in December and already has 900 members. But some prospective members say not everything about the coop is as diverse as the food.
- Long Waits at Food Stamps Center
- Adding African Spice to Soul Food
- Festival Brings Diversity to Kids’ Films
- Getting the Food Stamp of Approval
- Food Pantries Face Shortages