- Published in: DNAInfo.com
A group of upper Manhattan residents is mobbing local stores — armed with a wad of cash and a mission to support local businesses.
Uptown Neighborhood Renewal, the community outreach arm of Uptown Community Churchin Washington Heights, recently began organizing monthly “cash mobs” to support local businesses and artists.
- Brooklyn Artists GO Public
- Local Tibetans Mourn Martyrs
- Little Leaguers’ Endless Summer
- Local Help for Ivory Coast
- Starbucks in His Eyes For Obama