- Published in: Downtown Express
The notion of a new high-rise residential building in Tribeca is not sitting well among neighborhood residents.
Nicknamed “Jenga” after the popular puzzle game for its unusual design, the Leonard Street development is poised to become the highest building in Tribeca, standing 800 feet tall at more than 57 stories. Unlike most buildings in the area, the Jenga building is designed as a post-modern structure with a glass-and-steel facade.
- ‘Virtue’ is in Eye of the Beholder
- Chief's Concerns Over Wall Covering
- Gas Vent Fears in Queens
- Podcast: Top Health Concerns in NYC
- Sanitation Samaritan Helps Hungry