Dotan Negrin carries his upright piano with him everywhere he goes – including across America. The New Yorker spent the past year traveling with his Jack Russell-Chihuahua Brando, and playing his piano in more than 50 different cities. From Dupont Circle in Washington to the Grand Canyon in Arizona to Union Square, Dotan travels with his piano with a goal of bringing people together through the power of music.
Check out an audio interview with Negrin and a slideshow of him playing the streets of New York.
- Anti-Gang Program is a SNUG Fit
- Google Meets Guggenheim With YouTube Art
- Eclectic Pop-Rock at the Piano Shop
- Running for Mayor – and Boy are Their Legs Tired!
- CD 14: Big Choices in Little Pakistan