A band of Borough Park neighbors is suing to stop a developer from building an 8-story, 179-unit apartment complex in a lot that abuts private backyards.
The developer contends he’s following the law. Local residents acknowledge the need for more housing in the neighborhood, which has the city’s highest birthrate. But they argue that plans to include a bank and a 259-space public parking garage in the Dahill Road complex will add to traffic congestion in the neighborhood.
- Residents Float Bathhouse Revival
- Bike Fans Peddle Traffic Plan
- Allies Split Over Rail Yard Plan
- Sour Clash Over Domino Effect
- Bronx Cheers for Jail Plan