North Williamsburg is best known by some these days as a party spot. But just a few blocks down from the bars of Bedford Avenue, something is fading from the neighborhood amid changing demographics: traditional, older churches. Here’s a look at why some houses of worship in Williamsburg are shutting down while others survive.
- Waterfront Park Plans Sinking
- Word of Mouth Helps Home Hunt
- One School’s Struggle For Survival
- Last of the ‘Vollies’ Fight Time, Fires
- CD 14: Big Choices in Little Pakistan